2. The personal data that you provide us with will be kept in a file by Hypergate Records, the company responsible for processing them, and based on the functionalities used, this treatment aims at the following purposes:
I. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of purchase and sale of the products that it has acquired or of any other contract existing between both;
II. Answer the requests that we present;
III. Provide you with information about Hypergate Records's products, and any other complementary ones, including the cosmetics and leather goods sectors, as well as the development and support of e-commerce activities), including, for these products, the sending of Commercial communications by electronic mail or by any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS), as well as by making telephone calls. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences regarding the sending of such business communications by going to the "My Account" section. You can also unsubscribe through the Newsletter section.
IV. In case you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes described below. If you have purchased an offer product or card (hereinafter referred to as "merchandise"), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only for (a) the management of the shipment or verification of receipt of the goods, and (b) Themselves or by the said third party.
V. If you have a Gift Receipt and want to process the return of the merchandise associated with it through the website, we will use your personal data facilitated through the return form only to (a) the management of the request and processing the collection of the goods at home, (B) to respond to requests related to the Gift Receipt or to the return that may present us, and (c) confirmation of acceptance of the return and sending of the Payment Card by email or other equivalent electronic means with the amount of the refund .
SAW. If you choose to save your card, you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for its activation and development. The card CVV is only used to make the purchase in progress and will not be stored or processed later as part of your card data. The consent to the activation of this functionality allows the appearance of your self-completed data in subsequent purchases, so it will not be necessary to enter your data in each new process, being understood as valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can change your cards and revoke your consent to treatment at any time through the Cards section of My Account. Hypergate Records stores and transmits the data of its cards in accordance with the main international standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards. For security reasons, using this feature may require you to change your access code. Do not forget that the security in the use of the site also depends on its correct use and conservation of certain confidential codes.
3. The personal data that you provide us through the contact form of sale in the store available on the Site, as well as through the telephone customer support provided for sale in the store will be subject to treatment by Hypergate Records (hereinafter referred to as Hypergate Records) And will be treated for the sole purpose of answering the questions you submit. Similarly, Hypergate Records will treat the data that we provide for the management, service and follow-up of requests or requests that the customer makes in any physical store.
4. Hypergate Records has its registered office at Rua São Nicolau 34 - 5º.Dirº | 4520-184 Santa Maria da Feira. As responsible for the file, it undertakes to respect the confidentiality of its personal information and to guarantee the exercise of its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by letter sent to the address indicated above, to the care of "Hypergate Records ", or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If necessary, we may request a photocopy of your BI / CC, passport or other valid document that identifies you. If you decide to exercise these rights and, as part of the personal data that you have provided, the e-mail address is included, we would be grateful if you mentioned in that communication specifically the circumstance, indicating the e-mail address in respect of which the rights are exercised Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
5. In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in points 2 and 3, it may be necessary to communicate or transfer the information that you have provided to us, so we understand that by registering and providing information through this site, we Expressly authorizes to make such communications. Likewise, it may be necessary to provide this information to third parties who provide us with support services, such as financial entities, anti-fraud entities, suppliers of technological services, logistics, transport and customer delivery and / or analysis of Transactions carried out through the site, in order to provide users with sufficient guarantees in business operations, etc. By filling in your data through this site, you expressly authorize us to treat and assign such information. Their authorization shall include cases in which, due to the efficiency of the service, service providers may be located in the United States of America or in other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
6. You hereby, as a user, ensure that the personal information provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to communicate any changes thereto. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the site or to any third party through the communication of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.